Want to be one of the best scuba instructors?
The Assistant Instructor course is the first half of becoming a scuba diving instructor. This course will give you the tools to easily pass any PADI IDC and IE. Training dive professionals . This is a responsibility that I don't take lightly. As a dive leader in the industry, you will be evaluated based upon your diving skills and knowledge. You must be an expert in both. That is the goal of my Divemaster course.
This isn't your standard AI course. My course has been organized in such a way to build upon your Divemaster experience to fully optimize your full potential. This course will develop your proficiency in training with hogarthian/DIR equipment and techniques as well as teaching team diving procedures. In addition to the standard agency curriculum, successful graduates will have mastery knowledge of:
* Teaching how to teach and control students
* Decompression Theory
* Oxygen Exposure
* Hogarthian/DIR equipment considerations (single and double tank configurations)
* Team diving procedures
* Advanced Dive Planning (including gas management)
* Multiple propulsion techniques and how they are used to supervise/control students
Price of the course is $600 and does not include student materials, certification fees, or any boat/quarry fees.
- Current Divemaster rating with insurance
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Nitrox certification
- Proof of current CPR and First Aid
- Must have experience in deep and night diving as well as underwater navigation
- Proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives
- Proof of a minimum of 100 hours of bottom time
- In good physical fitness